CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Life is a Beautiful Mess, but We are so Blessed!


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Large 9x 12 Clipboards!

These Clipboards are all 9 x12 - regular size.

Each is made with premium scrapbook paper, ribbons & embellishments on BOTH the front & back side. They are well coated with Mod Podge on both sides to preserve the paper & stand up to the test of time!

They are all One of a Kind!

Each one is $15 plus shipping.

I do combine shipping & I charge actual shipping based on your location! Please email me with the name of the clipboards(s) you would like to purchase & your address & I can reply with the shipping cost.

My apologies for the glare in each picture, I could not figure out how to turn my flash off! lol!

~ Sunny ~ (embellishment on clip says SUNNY)

~Whimsy Blue~ (SOLD)

~Plum Cute~ (SOLD)

~Fly with Me~


~Pink Plaid for You & Blue too!~ (embellishment on clip says "Friend")

~Green with Envy~ (SOLD)

~Butterfly Blues~

~Butterfly Polka~ (SOLD)

~Everything's Coming up Roses~ (embellishment on clip says HOPE) (SOLD)

~Romance~ (embellishment on clip says LOVE)



~*~*~*~*~

That's all for now! Next post will have the small 6 x 9 clipboards!

0 comments: